Hikari Sinking Carnivore Pellets – 74g
* Specially developed for bottom feeding carnivorous fish offering a nutrient mix comparable to live foods without the parasites or bacteria they normally contain.
* Developed after extensive study and analysis of the sense of sight, smell and taste of numerous carnivorous fish. Inclusion of key ingredients like DL-methionine and L-lysine allowed us to produce a food most bottom feeding carnivores devour readily.
* New advances in bio-technology helped us identify the highest grade of color enhancing ingredients available today which support color retention in UV deficient environments. Your fish will look their best year round!
* The highly digestible nutrient mix helps reduce waste and aquarium clouding** common with other sinking foods.
* Rapidly becomes soft by absorbing water, yet retains its shape.
|We recommend Hikari Tropical Sinking Carnivore Pellets as a daily diet for|
|Cats, sharks, bichirs (polypterus), eels and other bottom feeding carnivorous fishes normally fed live foods.|
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 47%||min. 5.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10%||max. 17%||min. 1.0%|
|2.61 oz (74g)|
Hermetically sealed for freshness